Sunday, December 14, 2008

AskOxford

I'm currently filching my old posts from a blog that's about to die and moving them into my current blogs, and I realised this one wouldn't really fit on any of them. So I'm putting it here:

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm including a link to this page because, as a 'dictionary freak' (as most of my friends call me), I think it's just marvelous.

I don't know how relevant it will be to your studies, but the AskOxford FAQ's page is chock-full of interesting things.

You know all those word-puzzles that people like to give you about words that rhyme with orange or end with gry? You'll find a lot of the answers here.

No comments:

Newest post

Permitted and admitted

 With the rise of casual use of Generative AI software over the past year and a bit (has it really only been that long?), we've also see...

Popular posts