Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh, that's right, I have superpowers.

Every now and then, I forget I'm a librarian and I don't actually have to know what I'm looking for in order to find it.

Just as I finish writing a post on how I can't find the kind of music I'm after in German, I hit on a few new approaches and track down a possible lead. Not sure if I've found what I'm looking for, yet, as I'm sans sound at present. Will find out soon enough.

Once I've workout out whether my super librarian powers have actually helped me solve the German half of this problem, I can try for the Estonian side of things.

I wonder what it must be like to be normal, and actually be able to say "Oh, well - can't find it" and give up...

No comments:

Newest post

Permitted and admitted

 With the rise of casual use of Generative AI software over the past year and a bit (has it really only been that long?), we've also see...

Popular posts