Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nothing more to say?

I swear I haven't read anything new in the last few weeks. Everyone seems to be saying the same things, only in different words.

I could happily sum up the last few articles I've read on Extensive Reading/Narrow Reading and Repeated Reading thus:

"He said this. She said that. I did a study using a statistically insignificant group of people and a dodgy methodology. I found nothing conclusive, but it looked like this and that are both possibly true".

Is this because nothing new has happened in the field? Or is it because everyone keeps citing themselves?

No comments:

Newest post

Permitted and admitted

 With the rise of casual use of Generative AI software over the past year and a bit (has it really only been that long?), we've also see...

Popular posts